SecureVideo offers a ground-breaking, HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing platform that was built from the ground up and designed to meet the needs of EMTs, police, and other first responders. It incorporates the best video software available and we provide phone support everyday around the clock.
First Responder Experience
- Connect with queues of logged-in mental health and medical providers on mobile devices over 4G networks.
- Request a specific provider or send a note to all providers in a special group queue.
- Once the provider responds, click “Enter Waiting Room” to meet face to face.
The note to the queue disappears once a meeting request is accepted.
- Providers can use computers, tablets or phones to receive consult requests from first responders.
- Receive requests from First Responders through email or SMS messaging.
- Once the request is accepted, the provider clicks “Enter Meeting” to video chat with the first responder.
- The administrative role can create, manage and delete users through an intuitive system on the account.
- Define relationships between varying first responders and their specialized provider queue.
- Easily manage branding, billing and other account activity.