Virtual Clinic is a revolutionary new videoconferencing platform for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other facilities that need a one-click connection with a queue(s) of remote providers.
Virtual Waiting Room and Office Tools
How SecureVideo Works
SecureVideo offers a HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing platform that can be accessed from most computers, tablets and smart phones that have cameras and an internet connection. The system is designed to simulate brick and mortar workflows for providers, patients and administrators.
- Log into the account created for you by your organization’s adminstrator.
- Control the start and stop of sessions and work efficiently
- Indicate your status in the queue as available or unavailable
Medical Staff Experience
- Escort the patient to the videoconference computer, or bring our mobile video station to the patient’s room
- Staff can select a provider and initiate a session with one-click
- Option for staff to select “Next Available” from a queue of logged-in providers
- We help you set up remote provider accounts and assign permissions to your staff
- Easily brand your account or use our API for deeper integration with your system
- Platform offered on a “Device License” basis