This article covers many changes made in the last few months.
We’ve also made it easier to track monthly session activity by making session count (by the month and all time) visible again from the “My Account” page, and enabling session history to be downloaded as an Excel spreadsheet.
The monthly PDFs downloadable by admins received a face lift as well–for an example and more information on related changes, please see this updated support article: How does billing work?
- Individual Free accounts now also have access to screen and file sharing.
- Account admins can view the number of user licenses remaining on their account from the Account Users page.
- Added a “Tips and Settings” category to the support center.
- Added 3 categories to our public listings: Orthopedics, Pain Management, and REI
- Enabled account admins to turn off notifications to all users on the account. (Notifications/invites to participants are still managed at the time a session is scheduled.)
Have questions, comments, or suggestions for future changes? Let us know in the comments or by email, support[at]securevideo[dot]com!
Correction: the original post said Android phone and tablet support; at the moment, VSee is only supported on Android phones.