We’re working on some big projects (spoilers: one of them is about giant changes for your tiny devices!), but we’ve got a mini-release to keep things fresh.
1. The first isn’t code-related, but it’s such a beautiful change, we’ll be trumpeting it everywhere we can. SecureVideo’s support team is now available around the clock by phone at (888) 540-2829, and our orientation hours have shifted to Mondays to Fridays, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pacific Time.
2. Text message invitations now include a direct link to the waiting room page, for the convenience of videoconferencing from a mobile device.
- Changed the green “Free Account” button on the homepage to say “Create Account”.
- Allow Enterprise admins to change the password for their users.
- Session ID numbers now display on the dashboard and on the billing page.
- Added an API command to set and change user passwords.
Have questions, comments, or suggestions for future changes? Let us know in the comments or by email, support[at]securevideo[dot]com!