Happy new year, everyone! Here at SecureVideo we’re celebrating both another turn of the sun, and some major changes to our website.
- We launched our new Support Center! It has 46 articles covering instructions on getting started, details about how our features and plans work, and troubleshooting tips, and we’re continuing to add more articles that we think will be useful. Drop us a line if there’s one in particular you want to see!
- We updated our Features page to organize our features by plan type, include the pricing information and more images, and link to our new Support Center.
- We updated our Support page to link to the Support Center.
- We removed our FAQ tab and redirected its links to the Support Center.
- We redirected the links in our Equipment tab to point to the Equipment Needed category in the Support Center.
- We redirected our Telehealth page on the website to the Telehealth category in the Support Center.
- We implemented e-mail alerts to SecureVideo staff when we detect a connection error to our API.
- We changed the layout on Hub from a fixed width to 100% to make it more accessible on mobile devices.
- The Support Center was being cut off at 400px on an iPhone; this has been fixed.
- iPhones couldn’t scroll colorboxes on our website; this has been fixed.
Got questions, comments, or suggestions for future changes? Let us know in the comments or by email, support[at]securevideo[dot]com!