Keeping up with your health is everything, so why do so many patients have trouble doing this? Well it’s not just apathy or simple inconveniences. There are many reasons that can prevent a patient from either Seeking care when they need it Keeping up with their prescribed care Following through on annual check-ups What are […]October 22, 2018
In this last deploy, we implemented a slew of back-end upgrades to the SecureVideo Hub site and our testing environment, which involved several days of extensive testing and a few instances of headdesking. We’re extremely pleased with the results now that we’ve got it sorted out, and we even got in a few updates that affect account holders.
- We replaced the “Create a New Session” button on the dashboard with two buttons: “New Session – Start Now” and “New Session – Schedule for Later”. (For the difference between these two, see the beginning of our article, How do I schedule a videoconference session?
- On iPhones, session links will open a new tab instead of a colorbox (pop-up).
- Fixed screen width in Safari.
- Fixed the download link showing up on iPhones to direct to the iPhone App store.
- Removed all href=”#” links.
Got questions, comments, or suggestions for future changes? Let us know in the comments or by email, support[at]securevideo[dot]com!