Keeping up with your health is everything, so why do so many patients have trouble doing this? Well it’s not just apathy or simple inconveniences. There are many reasons that can prevent a patient from either Seeking care when they need it Keeping up with their prescribed care Following through on annual check-ups What are […]October 22, 2018
Another week, another set of updates. This deploy was mostly focused on making our SecureVideo Hub more compatible with mobile devices (largely our supported devices, iPads and iPhones).
- We changed the width of Hub from fixed to 100%. You’ll notice a much wider display that can also adjust fluidly on smaller screens.
- We adjusted the font and background colors for our two informative slideshows, How It Works – For Clinicians and How It Works – For Patients, to make the text easier to read. We also added a link to the Getting Started category of our Support Center.
- We added a blue button on our Support page to call attention to our Support Center.
- We created a promotion display to let more of our clients know about our free clinician directory listing.
- We edited the logo on Hub to redirect to the main homepage instead of the Hub landing page.
- The Terms of Service popup on the Create an Account page, and the Add a Participant popup, would not scroll on iPhones; this has been fixed.
- The My Listing iFrame preview window was too large for iPhones; this preview window will now open in a new tab on iPhones.
Got questions, comments, or suggestions for future changes? Let us know in the comments or by email, support[at]securevideo[dot]com!